A new era! I am not the programming type, but I am really excited about Max being made available for the Ableton Live community. In my mind this is like having NI Reaktor with all its possibilities directly wired into Live’s devices. Please check out the links and you’ll find a ton of info about this great invention. Hopefully someone will make something spectacular with the Akai APC40 as well.
- RT @al_morrell: #NowPlaying "Trinity Bay (feat. Loscil)" by @Pjusk_no on @Sonos 🙌🏼 @Jostein @Sagevik @_loscil_ #Pjusk #Syklus 4 days ago
- RT @TNZGMNSCHFT: Downtempo release from @Pjusk_no. Tune into Syklus for a trip between time and space.… tanzgemeinschaft.com/downtempo-sykl… https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @AudioScavenger: TRINITY BAY by @Pjusk_no #NowPlaying on Music for #Programming #playlist #codingMusic #ComputerScience #Ambient #So… ht… 1 week ago
- I will not buy this record, it is scratched. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Somewherecold16: Review of Pjusk: Shibuya/Vals/Skylus (Self-Release, 2016) @Pjusk_no @12k_label somewherecold.net/2017/01/03/pju… https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago