A new era! I am not the programming type, but I am really excited about Max being made available for the Ableton Live community. In my mind this is like having NI Reaktor with all its possibilities directly wired into Live’s devices. Please check out the links and you’ll find a ton of info about this great invention. Hopefully someone will make something spectacular with the Akai APC40 as well.
- RT @Sagevik: Free filter delay from Shoogle Studios - shooglestudios.com 3 days ago
- @friedpixels I am just a few minutes away from that hotel right now 😄 #valldal 2 weeks ago
- RT @STravels: Drift Noir, new mix ft. @zenjungle, @Pjusk_no, @Cpeggaudiouk, Wil Bolton, Bill Seaman, @TheValiska & Dino Spiluttini https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Circular_no: Brand new interview with Circular fb.me/4gH6PV5qD 2 weeks ago
- RT @MattBowdler: I interviewed Nordic ambient legends Circular about their kit, inspirations and using The Unfinished sounds. http://t.co/C… 2 weeks ago