A new era! I am not the programming type, but I am really excited about Max being made available for the Ableton Live community. In my mind this is like having NI Reaktor with all its possibilities directly wired into Live’s devices. Please check out the links and you’ll find a ton of info about this great invention. Hopefully someone will make something spectacular with the Akai APC40 as well.
- RT @Pjusk_no: We have added an inspiration playlist on Spotify. Please check it out!... fb.me/7fBzEb2bg 1 week ago
- RT @MattBowdler: If you have any love for dance music of any kind, just give a little to this excellent cause. gofundme.com/amenbrother 1 week ago
- RT @ubuweb: Karlheinz Stockhausen: 7 British Lectures, ICA London. Filmed 1972-3. [14hrs, English]: ubu.com/film/stockhaus… http://t.co/zGI1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @12k_label: pjusk: languid experimental jazz with slow glitches, triturations and micro feedback (ethereal, FR) etherreal.com/spip.php?artic… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Nonwrestler: Listening to some icy @Pjusk_no in the middle of summer. Works fine, most @12k_label releases are great any night of the y… 4 weeks ago