A new era! I am not the programming type, but I am really excited about Max being made available for the Ableton Live community. In my mind this is like having NI Reaktor with all its possibilities directly wired into Live’s devices. Please check out the links and you’ll find a ton of info about this great invention. Hopefully someone will make something spectacular with the Akai APC40 as well.
- føler seg avslappet i Cowsea Restobar fb.me/2W8vUyutO 1 week ago
- Update for AR Development Platform Vuforia adds Microsoft HoloLens Support vrfocus.com/2016/08/update… #ar 1 week ago
- RT @victordrums: My first video #testing the new #ROTOR app by @reactable, release coming soon. Have new MIDI implements & surprises https:… 1 week ago
- RT @UploadVR: This is unlike any sandbox you've ever played in. #AR https://t.co/ZJaqDnDP5N 2 weeks ago
- RT @dark_shark: Music & Noise: The distinction of mathematical form and ordered/disordered sound physics.info/music/ https://t.co/JELgL… 2 weeks ago