A new era! I am not the programming type, but I am really excited about Max being made available for the Ableton Live community. In my mind this is like having NI Reaktor with all its possibilities directly wired into Live’s devices. Please check out the links and you’ll find a ton of info about this great invention. Hopefully someone will make something spectacular with the Akai APC40 as well.
- Twitter streams its first eSports tournament this weekend engadget.com/2016/07/29/twi… via @engadget 7 hours ago
- Top 5 People Shaking Up Video Editing - klou.tt/1o0rc0l7vjekv #finalcutpro #digitalvideo 8 hours ago
- RT @musicthinktank: How live streaming is transforming the #music industry + Why that might scare you. bit.ly/2aDKPs8 https://t.co… 8 hours ago
- Video exclusive: Alan Walker on the making of his new single 'Sing Me To Sleep' ow.ly/xlFJ302Jxbx #edm #alanwalker #musicproduction 8 hours ago
- Minecraft support for Oculus Rift is finally almost here tcrn.ch/2aerz38 via @techcrunch #minecraft #vr #oculus 8 hours ago